Monday, December 31, 2012

Most Fun Award

Sweet Liam,

You are turning into the most fun little boy ever!  Yesterday we made it to church and you did really well in the nursery with all your buddies!  After an afternoon nap we ate and then you and I headed back to church to volunteer with the kiddos (something we started doing together last fall).  Sometimes this is a challenge for you, sharing me isn't your strong point, especially sharing your Momma.  :)  Last night though we had a blast!  There we maybe six other kids your age, we all played, laughed and enjoyed a snack while I taught lesson.  It was by far the most fun we've had volunteering.  I really consider you my little buddy, I enjoy taking you on errands and spending as much time together as we can.

I'm so excited for all 2013 holds for us sweet boy, I love you to the moon and back!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment