Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our Date Day 2-11-13

Sweet Liam,

Have I mentioned that you voluntarily give my kisses on the cheek and hugs now?  It's my favorite thing in the world, I'll be doing some chore and suddenly there you are hugging my legs!  It stops in my my tracks, I intentionally lean down to hug you back.  I love your kisses just as much, your little face smooshed up against mine.  Heart, melts.

Work has been super busy, for the first time in your life I've had to bring home work which I only worked on after you were fast asleep.  The last month has been very busy but I'm hoping it will pay off soon.  My heart longed for more time with you, the weekends are just too short!  So I scheduled a paid day off with just you and me!  You slept in so I got up and made us a yummy breakfast and Dadda got you up before be left for work.  We lounged and played for a few hours before getting dressed and heading off to play on the big train at the mall.  It's always so packed with "big kids" (5-9 years) on the weekends that you have no interest in it, but on this quite Monday it was all 2 year olds and you were so happy!  You quickly got comfortable and soon were climbing all over it, giggling and sliding down the slide.  You were none to pleased when the lady came to clean it, you wanted no part of the few minute break!  You played and played to near exhaustion and we headed home for snacks and a nap.  After your nap we played and ate lunch.  (G'ma did come over to watch you while I went and got some bloodwork done but the good results were worth the break in our day).

Later that night when Dadda got home we all ate dinner, Dadda cut your hair and you had a bath.  At bedtime you passed out!  You had so much fun and we played so much you were ready for sleep!  I so enjoyed this extra day with just you and me and I promise many more of them in the future!!

I love you to the moon and back!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment