Thursday, September 8, 2011

Making Memories

My Liam-
You are growing so quickly!  You smile  a lot and it's adorable, when you smile really big you stick your tongue out, it makes me laugh which makes you laugh!  You also "talk" all of the time, it's the best part of my day to hear you tell me stories (or when you really get going I call it singing to me)!  I can't recall exactly when you found your hands but they are your favorite thing ever, you chew on your index fingers all the time and it's hilarious!
Something else I want to remember is I think you might be left handed, you seem to use it more and have more control over it than your right.  Not that I care but I think it's neat and wonder if I'll be right.
Overall you are a very happy baby, you enjoy your nightly baths but hate tummy time with a wild passion!  You don't seem to know the dog exists just yet, she however is well aware of you (and seems afraid of you) LOL!
There is more I'd like to write but it's late, your asleep and I'm pooped, more to come soon my love!
Always your-
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment