Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Your mom used to be a news junky

Until you came around....
I used to watch the news sssooo much.  I'd start the day with the morning news...well part of the local and part of the national.  I'd get home in time to catch some of one national, the full other nation and one local news....yeah I was a total junky.

Then you came around.  Not only do I not want to waste the time it's also so much harder to listen to the horrific stories.  Lately there have been so many crimes against children, one was so horrible, I had so much anger and sadness built up I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, my heart broke in a whole new way for the child that died.  You have already changed my life love, my news addiction has been replaced by you, time with you and your smiles.  I couldn't be happier!
Love-
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment