Thursday, August 25, 2011

Responisbility

Dearest Liam,
I've been thinking a lot about the new responsibilities you've brought into my life.  There are many, they are vast and complex...and I would not trade them for anything this world has to offer! 
Sometimes I stand looking at you while you sleep and I'm a bit afraid, how will I ever accomplish all these responsibilities?  How will I teach you to be kind and loving, how will I ever teach you all you need to know about God, how will I ever potty train you??? LOL!  I know I am not alone in these duties but as your mother I consider it the most important thing I will ever do in raising you.  I likely won't ever have a Ph.D or be a CEO but I will always be your mom.  I will always, always, always do my best for you no matter the cost.
So forgive me when I screw up ever now and then, we are both learning at the same time after all, but I promise you I'm doing 110% everyday, all day.
I love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment