Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Your First Christmas!

Dear Sweet Liam,

Can it really be?  Your first Christmas has already come and gone, it seems impossible but it's true you are trucking right a long!  What a special time it was!  Christmas started off with a new tradition; on Christmas Eve morning it was just you, me and Dadda!  We slept as long as you would let us (about 8:30am, not bad) and when you woke up we all enjoyed some breakfast then opened presents!  Remember that Santa brings stocking gifts and Momma and Dadda bring the rest ;)  You were more entertained with the crunchy tissue paper than the real gifts but that is ok by me!  After a nap and some lunch we headed off to Church and had dinner with G'ma, G'pa, Auntie Kristen, and Great-G'ma Turkey, it was so much fun that you feel right asleep!

Christmas morning we all rose early, I prepared a baked oatmeal and Dadda got you ready and before we knew it we were off to G'ma and G'pa's house to spend the whole day!  It was a fun time full of presents, laughing and lots of family time with the whole extended family! You favorite gifts are for the bath, they made you laugh and laugh! I hope I always remember how the simplest thing filled you with joy!  Before we knew it the whole day was gone again and it was time to head home, all of us needed rest.

You are such a happy boy, I know I'm always saying that but it's so true!  I'm so wildly blessed, beyond anything I could deserve, by getting to be your mom! 

I love you so very much!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment