Friday, December 30, 2011

Glorious Sleep

Liam,

You are an incredibly child, my dear!  Just last week your dad brought up that he wanted to start some sleep training with you (you were still waking once per night to eat).  I didn't think your current routine was a big deal since you are only six months old and after a discussion we agreed we would pick up a book and go from there (translation Mom would pick up a book, read it and relay it to Dad).  However the CIO (Cry it Out) method is just not for us, period.

Well your mom is a busy lady and didn't find the time to get that book but guess what?  You started sleeping through the night all by yourself!  The last two nights in a row you have been asleep before 8pm and woke up between 6-6:30am.  I know two nights isn't a lot to go on but you enjoy sleep so I'm pretty sure it will stick.  You are amazing and I love you!!!

Your Proud Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment