Friday, January 27, 2012

The Way You Babble

Sweet Liam,

Your Momma has been going through a rough patch, today I had your G'ma bring you to my work so I could take you to get your flu booster shot.  This was not what I wanted to do at the end of my Friday.  It was such a joy when G'ma brought you in and you were so excited to see me, I loaded you up and off we went to the doctors office. You were your normal chatty self, we were able to get in and out of the doctor's office in record speed and you didn't even cry!  On the way home I started to get stuck in my own head and lots in my worries, you must have sensed this because you started to babble like crazy as loud as you could!  You not only melted my heart but washed away all the things I'd been worrying about.  I don't know what I would do without you during this whole thing, thank God for you my little buddy!

Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment