Sunday, January 29, 2012

Your First Word

My Liam,

I can hardly believe I'm about to type this but this weekend you said your first word.  Yesterday started out like all other Saturdays, your Dad got up with you about 6:45am when you rose and allowed me to sleep a little longer.  I enjoyed another hour of sleep and joined you two on the living room floor for some play time.  The three of us were just being silly and genuinely enjoying some down time, you were just babbling away as usual then out of no where you went "da-da-da-da errrr Dada."  Your Dad and I just stared at one another with huge smiles on our faces!  We encouraged you a little saying "Da-da" and you would repeat after us "da-da-da-da ah wa ya-ya da-da".  Your Dad was so happy a few tears even fell.  I didn't run for the camera or camcorder because I just wanted to soak up this moment.  It was a special first that your Dad and I got to experience together, what a special blessing! 

I think your amazing,
Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment