Thursday, February 23, 2012

The day you got your FIRST TOOTH!

My Liam,
Today when I picked you up from Nanna she said "We have something to show you!"  She pointed to your mouth, before I knew it my fingertip was in there praying I would actually feel what I suspected.....YEP!  Your very first tooth as popped through!  (It's on the lower bottom off to your left).  I could not contain my joy!!  You are always happy but you seemed to enjoy my celebration extra!

We went home and prepared dinner while waiting for Dadda.  I gave you frozen blueberries while I worked on bacon and eggs for us.  Dadda was home before we knew it and we showed him right away.  He was just as excited!  "Toofies!" 

I can't believe how fast these last eight months have gone! 

Love you so much
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment