Monday, February 20, 2012

Mum-mum-mum

Yes it's true!  You started say Mom-mom-mom!  You've been mumbling it here and there for awhile, usually when you had a toy in your mouth...but this weekend you put the words together for real!  You know when I'm far away (aka the other room) and want to get my attention "mom-mom-mom" my heart melts!  You were so proud of yourself when you did it too!  It was like you really knew "finally I can get her attention when I want it!" 

You also a professional sitter now, no assistance needed for you, no sir!  I spread a few puffs around you and you will bend completely over and scoop those bad boys right up! Yummy!

I can hardly believe all the new things you are learning and accomplishing each day!  The days, especially weekends, speed by me.  I do my best to soak in each moment with you, like when you fall asleep in my arms or on my chest...

I love being your mom,

No comments:

Post a Comment