Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nine Month Stats

So I don't forget....

On March 14th you and I wondered off to your 9 month appointment.  I left work a few hours early, picked you up and traveled to the doctor's office.  I had decided ahead of time that you and I would go alone, before we'd always had someone (G'ma, Dadda or Aunt Emily) come with us but this time I knew we could do it alone so we did!  There was only one other little boy in the waiting room, he was just slightly bigger than you and you were fascinated by him!  You would watch him toddle around, each time he looked at you the biggest smile would spread across your face!

Soon the nurse came and got us to weigh and measure you.  You are exactly 19lbs (35%), 27 inches (40%) and your head is 46cm (75%).  You happily played while she asked me all the standard questions about your development, you are right on track (as we knew).

Dr. H came in and checked you out, asked some more questions and got several smiles from you, he also re-affirmed you are perfect, as we knew! He said you are ready to have your formula in a sippy cup, eat meat (both of which we had already started) but to stay away from peanuts/honey/shell fish.  We'll go back in 3 months for your ONE YEAR visit, oh my gosh where is time going?

Love you so much,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment