Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nine Teeth

My Sweet Liam,

You are becoming such a big boy!  You recently said "doggie" perfectly, at your dinosaur walker toy! Ha!  You  walk very well, love to play on the slide and have a cuddly streak!  Your favorite thing in the whole world is to be read to, you will go get a book and wiggle your way onto either my or Dadda's lap and repeat over and over again.  It's ok I'll read to you as long as you want, even the same book five times!

Just the other day I was brushing your teeth and noticed two more are coming in!  You are such a sweet boy we didn't even notice you were teething again! (or should that say, still?)  I bet by Christmas you will have a full mouth of teeth!  It's time for you to visit the dentist my friend, thank goodness you enjoy having your teeth brushed!

Thank you so much, being your mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
Love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment