Thursday, November 15, 2012

Extra Dadda Time

You Lucky Boy!

Lately you've gotten all kinds of extra time with Dadda!  The first time (about two weeks ago) probably wasn't a ton of fun for you as you had a random fever but I wanted to let you know your Dad took the time off without a second though!  How nice is that! Yesterday when Dadda came home he said work had been extra slow this week so he'd taken tomorrow (now today) off to spend with you!  Lucky you! 

This morning you got to sleep in an extra 45 minutes, you woke up with happy chatter, it was so sweet!  I made all of us cheesy scambled eggs since I was up early to prepare for work.  We all happily ate and chatted in the kitchen, it was like you knew you'd get extra time at home with Dad!  Soon enough I had to get to work, first I cleaned you up and changed your diaper and we snuggled a little extra.

I called before lunch to see how you were, Dad said you just smiled at the phone when you heard my voice.  Since you were still up I made a special trip home at lunch to see you.  We snaked together and chatted, I cleaned you up again and we sat in your rocking chair just snuggling before I had to head off to work again.

You are a very lucky boy, I want you to know just how much your Dadda loves you!  You are the light of his heart and soul, he would truly do anything for you!  When you hug him or shout "DADA!" his face fills with joy, please always know we love you so very much!

I can't wait to see you sweet boy, only two more hours of this silly work day!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment