Monday, June 10, 2013

2nd Birthday Plans

Sweet Liam,

On Friday morning you will turn two, it doesn't seem possible!! I've taken the day off to spend with just you. This is going to be our tradition as long as you will let me, I don't imagine a teenage Liam will want to hang with Mom but I can hope!

Friday morning I'm planning on letting you sleep in and making you pancakes with fruit, your favorite! After breakfast we can watch a show you like (I've sent in a card to your favorite show, Chica, so I'm hoping they will air it!) and maybe go for a walk. The local outdoor pool opens at 11:30am so we'll head there as soon as it opens. I haven't invited any friends, I want to soak in this time with just you! I'm hoping we can swim for a while before your typical afternoon nap (I'm going to bring your favorite snack to the pool too). After nap time we'll play it by ear until Dadda comes home, then we can do gifts and dinner together and maybe a walk since you love them so much!

This day is going to be all about you! You are so special to me and I want you to know that and experience it! I know you won't remember this birthday but I'll take pictures and I hope you cherish them one day.

Next weekend we'll have friends and family out to Grandma & Grandpa's house for a real true party!

I love you so very very much!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment