Friday, June 7, 2013

Pregnancy Memories

Hi Sweet Liam,

I'd like you to know I enjoyed every moment of being pregnant with you, I loved that you were always with me. I talked and sang to you in the car, I was always rubbing or touching my belly! I just loved you immediately!

I think often of how excited your Dadda was for you, especially toward the end of my pregnancy when I was large and the reality of you coming was obvious. Your Dadda would send me text messages that were for you, he'd talk to you in my belly and slept with his hand on my belly. He loves you so very much and always has from the very beginning.

One night when I was well into my 39th week your Dadda took me for a car ride on "Rollercoaster Road" (it's real, we'll take you there one day!) in hopes the ups and downs would get you to come out! It didn't work but it's a silly memory I cherish, we were both giggling and he was just beaming so very ready to be a Dadda.

He just loves you buddy, he reads to you and watches your shows, he'll play cars with you and give you baths.

Thank you for being our little boy, we love you so very very much! You are a true blessing from God!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment