Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fridays With You

Sweet Liam,

I know I say this just about every time I write you but time is speeding by me at increasing speed.

I may not have mentioned yet that I took a new job, my dream job actually, doing Marketing/PR for an amazing Fitness Facility in our town. I get to pursue my passion, I want so much for you to see that first hand so that you do the same with your life. Follow your dreams and what makes you happy Liam, life is very short! I've always loved health and fitness now I get to be part of a place where people are encouraged to be healthy and it's incredible! Another wonderful perk is that I work four days a week so I get to spend Fridays with YOU! It's been about two months and you are well aware of when Fridays are! We have started a tradition of chocolate chip pancakes and you couldn't be happier! We often just have lazy days in our jammies but I think I'll start setting up some play dates and perhaps we can start going swimming since the cold weather is now here to stay!

I feel so blessed Liam. Our lives are not perfect, I'm not a perfect person or mother but I want you to know that I give my very best to everything I do...some times I fail and that's ok. Not everything in life works out, it's ok to make mistakes and fail. But it's also ok to do your very best and be happy! What I'm trying to say here is find some balance in life, learn to fail and learn from your failures! You do not have to be perfect, no one expects that of you! I do expect you to try your best though. I'll always love you no matter what!

I love you Liam!!!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment