Friday, November 8, 2013

Funny Things You Do

Sweet Liam,

Life sure has gotten busy! I'm sorry I haven't made the time to write to you but I'm here now. I wanted to write you a quick note and tell you about some of the funny things you do. At least they are funny to me, most of the time.

Today I was told you are articulate for a two and half year old. I guess I didn't realize but I'm proud of you regardless. Some of the cute things you say:

-You still identify most animals by their names; you say "Hi Neigh!!!" to the horses near G'mas house. Also woof for dog, rawr for dinosaurs.
-You LOVE fish (or fishies), you want to see them, watch them (real or cartoon format is ok)
-When you really don't want to do something you say "NO WAY"F-130
-You still copy me when I say "I Love You" (point to eye, make heart with hands and point to you), you also giggle like crazy when I do this.
-You follow me around like crazy, making dinner and you are by my side, blow drying my hair on Friday morning and you are reading a book on the bathroom floor.
-You LOVE when I color or do water colors with you, you point out a dozen times that we did a piece of art together.
-Riding in Daddy's "car" (single cab  F-150) is your heaven, you LOVE it!
-Your a total Momma's Boy and I LOVE it!

I feel like I'm forgetting a dozen things since it's so late.

Two hasn't been the easiest year, I know you want to communicate so much more than you can and you so strong willed that you want your way a lot. We've had some hard days but always know I love you unconidtionally, but I love you enough to teach you to be a well behaved boy. I promise you will thank me one day.

I have loved every moment, even the hard ones, of being your Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment