Wednesday, May 23, 2012

As You Grow, I Grow Too

Hello My Sweet Boy,

I've thought a lot lately about your early days, you were so little, you slept often, you were (and are) a easy baby.  Part of me misses those early days full of cuddles and learning, but the vast majority of me loves where we are now and what the future holds!  You are growing so quickly! Right around 10 months you suddenly needed 12 month clothing (up until this point you wore 3mo clothing at 3 mo, 6 mo clothing at 6mo etc).  You just sprouted over night!  You follow me everywhere and I love it.  I'll go into your Daddy and my bedroom for something and you are right behind me with the biggest smile on your face!  You're my little buddy!

You love food and have slowly weaned yourself from the bottle almost 100%!  Just this week you have started to whine when I drop you off at Nanna's for the day, it breaks my heart (yesterday you full on cried) but I know it's just a phase and that you love Nanna.  You are good at pulling yourself up and will wave if you feel like it.  Your communication is improving too, you say "nun" when you don't like something or don't want to do something....typically it's have your diaper changed.  Also your very curly hair has gotten so long that you need your first hair cut which I've scheduled for three days from now, the day before we do your One Year Pics/Family Pics.

The milestones seems to be speeding towards us, I wouldn't have it any other way because they mean you are healthy and developing at the expected pace.  I love each phase of this whole crazy ride, I will always cherish each memory we make (I need to write about the walk/hike we took last weekend!) and I will look forward to each and every day with you, my miracle baby!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment