Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mr Independant is Dependant!

Hey Sweet Boy!

Well you are a crawling machine now, you were a pro from the moment you started but now it's second nature!  You love following me around as I get ready for work each morning and crawling to be when I pick you up from Nanna's each day.  You currently have the tiniest cold (the only other one you've had was the first week of March when you got 2 teeth!)....and it's making you a bit clingy.  It's kinda funny because all you want is to crawl around and enjoy your freedom but at the same time you want to be held by Momma!  I don't mind.  You will only be little once and the days are rushing by us!  In one month and 4 days you will be a year old, how did that happen?  I'm afraid I'll blink and he at your college graduation (have I mentioned college is non-negotiable? We'll discuss that later).

I love you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me-
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment