Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Butterfly

Hello Liam,
Although I didn't plan it this way you are always surrounded by many people.  Nanna, who watches you Monday-Thursday, also watches her 2.5yr old grand-daughter and a child about 4 most days of the week...not to mention the many people who live with Nanna.  Then on Fridays G'ma and G'pa have you, Great-Grandma Turkey lives with them and Uncle Brandon and Aunt Kristen....a full house for sure.  At least once a week you and I end up out with some of my friends, either at their home or out socially (we love walking the mall).  I didn't plan it this way but I'm pretty sure you will end up being a social butterfly and I love it!

Spread your wings my beautiful butterfly boy, always know I'm your safe place to land!
-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment