Monday, November 21, 2011

Milestone: Rolling Back to Belly

Sweet Liam,

You have been on the cusp of rolling back to belly for some time, the weekend before last you and I spent forever on the floor, I was so hoping I'd get to see you do it first...but you didn't, you weren't ready.  It was then that it occurred to me that I am not that strong, not strong enough for you to experience all your firsts with someone else but it's a reality that I must work.  Over last week I asked Nanna and G'ma not to tell me if you reach your milestones for the first time in front of them, they both happily agreed.

Then this weekend arrived and we were joyfully playing on a blanket on the floor, Dadda was even there.  We were all just enjoying our time together and ya know what happened?  You rolled back to belly!!!  I was so happy I shouted and scared you a little, whoops!  Just thinking about it I tear up, I'm so happy to be there to witness your milestones!  You will be crawling before we know it (you already tuck your legs under you when doing tummy time, you just need some upper body strength)!

I love you and I love being your Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment