Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Giggles

My Funny Liam,

Last night after work we ventured off to one of my friend's house for dinner, she so enjoyed holding you that she barely ate the dinner she made for us, it was delicious!  The three of us chatted for a while before you and I had to venture home, you were getting sleepy and even fell asleep in the car to and from her house.

We arrived home and I accidentally woke you as I tried to gently slide you out of your car seat.  I tried to skip your solids so you could sleep (opting for a bottle instead) but you'd have none of it!  I offered you some squash (your second food for the second day in a row this week) and you looked at me like I had tried to feed you dirty feet but still ate it! I laughed and laughed, which did nothing to calm you down before going to sleep.  After some bites of dirty feet squash we snuggled in your rocking chair listening to the rain sound on your white noise machine.

Sitting there, rocking you...listening to you jabber on and on while swing one arm wildly I couldn't help but giggle to myself.  You fill my life with so much joy, even when I'm exhausted and I know you need sleep I love our time together.  It didn't take too long before you drifted into slumber and I snuck out of your room after just one more kiss.

You are so special, so important to me, I'm already proud of you and I vow to always (always!) love you and support you no matter what my funny boy!
-Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment