Saturday, August 4, 2012

Our Little Secret

Sweet Liam,

Now that you are fully weaned of bottles we give you a sippy during bedtime routine.  Usually it's whatever you haven't finished from dinner or your most recent snack.  You sit on my lap and drink while Dadda reads to us a story or two from your children's bible.  Recently you discovered that I'll sit there longer if you are still drinking, I'll even wait until you've finished all you have.  You take full advantage of this.  Dadda kisses you after he's done reading and I sit there with you until you finish drinking, you lean against my chest and we listen to your noise machine together.  You think you're pretty sly.

What you don't know is that I've caught on to you...something else you don't know is that sometimes I put extra in your sippy so I can enjoy those prolonged snuggles.


It can be our little secret.
Love,
-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment