Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Things I Want to Remember

Hi My Sweet Growing Boy!

These stories are a bit late and a little random but I don't want to forget them!  About two weeks ago you got a ear infection and Dr H gave us some amoxicilin for you to take (2 tablespoons per day, 1 in the am and 1 in the pm).  One night we had just put you down, it was after several days of medicine so you were back on the road to health but this night I'd forgotten to give you it until after we had put you down.  Since it had only been a few minutes I rushed to get the dose and went in your room, you were laying there on your back with your monkey on your tummy, feet crossed and up on the side of your crib just chatting away with your toy!  I could hardly stop myself from laughing, you smiled at me so big, took your medicine and were just as happy to go back to chatting with your monkey as I closed your door!  I want to rememnber this because it's just how you've been as a baby/toddler, always so happy go lucky.  Most nights you chat with your toy for a few minutes before drifting off to sleep. 

Then yesterday my boss let me leave early so I could get your haircut and surprise Dadda. (Dadda had been complaining your hair was long and out of control, it was true).  I left work and picked you up at Nanna's and rushed to our hairlady.  You didn't love your second haircut, you wanted nothing to do with sitting on my lap or having a cape on you.  Luckily our hairlady has a little boy and knows how to get those haircuts done fast!  After you were so happy and looked so much older!  Immediately I wondered why I waited to cut your hair, you are so cute with or without curls!  After that we drove to see my boss, she loves you so!  She is always asking to see you, I think she may have left me off early just so I would bring you by!  Then we went to surprise Dadda at work!  On the way there you just started laughing at nothing!  It was so funny I started laughing which made you laugh more!  Both of us were cracking up almost the entire way to Dadda's work!  Once we arrived at Dadda's work he was so excited to show you off to all his coworkers!  You are the life of the party for sure!    I just love that you are such a happy little guy who finds joy in the smallest of things! 

You fill my life with happiness!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment